Just a quick post tonight as I'm listening to Coldplay during half time. Made some cards this weekend, not as productive as last weekend, but I'll still get my Valentine's Day cards out to my kids.
This first card I am entering into PTI's Make It Monday challenge and Simon Say Stamp Wednesday challenge, Have a Heart.
- SSS Falling hearts stencil
- Designer Paper is Create Paper "Hello Love"
- The black & white designer paper is from Stampin' Up
- PaperTrey Ink Wonderful Words Love Die
- The Heart die is from PTI, too, but I can't find the name of the die on their site, sorry
- PTI's Rasberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst and Sweet Blush inks
- Splatters of Distress Spray Stain in Picket Fence
I used the ombre technique on a piece of the designer paper, which was white. I added some water and white ink splatters and colored the hearts in with a white gel pen. I used white paste with the falling heart stencil and colored some of the hearts with the three PTI ink colors. I added some hearts with a white gel pen to the pink die cut hearts. I cut out the word love twice and layered them together.
IRL the way this card turned out. A bit graphic for me, but still cute. Thanks for stopping by, I love it when you do!