Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI Challenge #2 - favorite inspiration clothing

My posts are going to be pretty short as I want to get this posted before my bedtime.  I was busy this weekend and I caught up with all the PTI anniversary challenges, except today's.  I haven't even read today's PTI post as I've been busy making cards. 

This is my favorite new fleece.  I got it this past November and I wear it all the time!  Great challenge, PTI!

My card is on Stampin' Up's "Real Red Card Stock" and mounted it on a piece of Gina K "Pure Luxury White Layering Card Stock".  I used another NBUS stamp set from PTI called Fair Isle Borders.  I stamped them in Hero Art's"Unicorn White" ink and heat embossed them in white embossing powder to make the pattern pop.  I added a "Happy Birthday" from Simon Says Stamp "Birthday Sentiments B64" stamp set, which I stamped in VersaMark and heat set in red embossing power popped it up with pop dots.  IRL how this turned out!

Thanks for stopping by, I really love it when you do.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.