Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI - Challenge #3 - Grab and Craft

I had a lot of stamps, dies and papers out already when I came up to this challenge.  It was a pretty fast five minutes though when you are trying to pick out just the right colors and stamps, etc. for this challenge

This is what I ended up with.  Not exactly what I had in mind when I started with all this, but it worked.  I used PTI's "Tag Sale #4" die and cut a circle out from Spellbinders.  I then used the PTI "Oopsie Daisy" die and cut out the daisy from the peach colored circle card stock and also out of a couple of pieces of My Favorite Things Plaid 6x6 paper pack.  I added a blue center to the daisy.  I then used PTI's "Branching Out" die in both a MFT plaid piece of paper and in SU's "Pear Pizzazz" card stock.  I cut a piece of SU's :Bashful Blue into a banner and attached it to a piece of DSP paper that I had in my stash.  I don't remember the name of the paper pack it came from.  I added some twine in different colors and a white ribbon to finish off the card.  The peach color card stock is from SU called "Apricot Appeal".

Thank you for stopping by, I love it when you do.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.