Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI's Create Along With Us - Feb. 2016

Aren't these "Peonies on Parade" gorgeous!  When I saw Kay Miller's card, I fell in love with the Peonies and the bright colors she used.  I knew it was going to be her card I was going to CASE for PTI's Create along with Us, Feb. 2016 challenge.
Here's is my take on Kay's card.  I used PTI's "Beautiful Brushstokes".  I stamped the outline in black and then inked up the solid stamps in PTI's "Raspberry Fizz" and "Hibiscus Burst" which I spritzed with water before stamping on water color paper.  The outline of the leaves are inked in black ink, too, and the solid stamp is inked with PTI's "Simply Chartreuse" and again spritzed with water before stamping on water color paper.  I fussy cut out the flowers and leaves.  I then took my "Raspberry Fizz" ink again and spread it an acrylic stamp block, spritz it with water and smooshed my water color paper on top of the acrylic block.  I popped up the flowers and leaves and added PTI's "Hello" from the "Wet Paint Cut Dies" collection. and popped it up on a piece of white card stock.  Not a pretty as Kay's, but I still really love the way it turned out. 


Thanks for stopping by.  I love it when you do.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.