Sunday, June 22, 2014

Make It Mondays #168 - Combining Chalks, Stamps and Impression Plates

I had a chance to watch and make a card for Make It Monday #168.  Melissa Phillips did a great video on combining chalks, stamps and impression plates. 

Since I don't own any PTI's impression plates, I used one of Spellbinders M-Bossabilities "Whimsy-Amusant-Banel" and chalked over the image with Stampin' Up chalks.  I used "Green" and "Pink" card stock from my local scrap book store, "YoYo Yellow" and "Lavender Lace" card stock from Stampin' Up and Gina K's "Pure Luxury White" card stock.  I used 3 green inks from Stampin' Up "Mossy Meadow", "Pear Pizzazz" and "Gumball Green".  Both stamp sets are from PaperTrey Ink "Wet Paint" and "Turning a New Leaf".  I cut the piece of velum out of Sizzix "Tags Scallop Combo #2".  I used "Versa Mark" on the velum tag and heat embossed with white embossing powder and added a yellow ribbon.  The butterflies are from Memory Box and the green designer paper is from my stash and don't know who manufactures it (sorry).  I added a few rhinestones to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out the other beautiful cards posted at Capture the Moment Make It Monday #168.

1 comment :

  1. WOW...beautiful Sue! I love the embossed background...it turned out beautiful! Great job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.