Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Birthday 3

This card, also being submitted in Simon Wednesday Challenge, I made was for my sister, but also for my friend Julie to see, as she has the stamp set, but just can't figure out how to use it.  So I wanted to show her another option.  I used Stampin' Up's Daffodil Delight cardstock and ink pad.  I stamped SU's Blooming with Kindness all over on a piece of Gina K's Pure Luxury White card stock.  I then took a blending tool and blended SU's Daffodil Delight ink all over the card, except on the center flower.  I took two circle dies and cut the flower out of the center, and then cut out a bigger circle from the now background paper.  I stamped Happy Birthday from PTI's Swoosh stamp set.  I put a piece of SU's Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon across the circle and a piece of yellow twine around the seam binding ribbon.  I used pop dots on the center flower and to the piece of background cardstock to SU's Daffodil Delight Cardstock to finish off the card. 

Thanks for stopping by and remember to head over to Simon Wednesday Challenge.

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous card Sue! So elegant and pretty, I love the softness of the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.