Friday, September 19, 2014

Holiday Greeting...

It's Friday and I have my card for Merry Monday's Christmas Challenge done!  I was somewhat under a deadline as I will be too busy over the weekend to spend time stamping.

This week's challenge is to use a sentiment and make it the main focus.  I knew I wanted to keep my card very simple in regards to highlighting my sentiment.

I used Navy Blue speckled card stock that my local stamp store carries and Gina K's Pure White Luxury card stock.  I stamped the word happy  from PaperTrey Ink's Embroidered Blooms in Stampin' Up's Night of Navy ink.  I die cut out holiday from PTI's Wonderful Words Holiday Die Collection in both the navy and a silver card stock and off set the navy on the silver just a tad.  I stamped the word greetings from PTI's Wonderful Words Holidays in SU's Night of Navy ink, also.  I used my Score Buddy to emboss the lines and finished the card off with Navy Baker's twine from Gina K. 

IRL the way this CAS card turned out.  I'm thinking of doing it in different Christmas colors, too.


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out the beautiful cards posted at Merry Mondays Christmas Challenge #126.

4 comments :

  1. Fabulous, I love this layout. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered the silver and navy cardstock on the die cut sentiment. That's a great look! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and beautiful...really love the way the navy "pops" off the card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CAS design and I love the POP of your 'holiday' die! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.