Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF - Watercolor Like A Master with Kay Miller

I was so excited to watch Kay Miller do a watercolor video.  I adore her water coloring talent!  Kay needs to do more water coloring videos.  It was awesome and I learned a few new things, too.  Thanks, Kay.  My card is CASEd, except for the sentiment. 



Gina K White Luxury CS
TH's Water Color Paper
PTI's inks: Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Spring MOss, Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado
PTI's Mum's the Word Stamp Set
Rainstones

 This was such a fun card to make.  I've never really water colored like this.  It was great to experiment with a new technique to me as I never took an art class passed 6th grade.  Not one of my strong suits.

Be sure to check out the other beautiful cards made using Kay's water coloring technique here.  They all look great!



Thanks for stopping by, I love it when you do.

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card Sue! Wasn't this such a fun card to do?!! I can't wait to try this technique with other stamp sets too! You definitely did Kay proud on this beauty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue this is amazing!! This is one of the techniques I want to try but have yet to sit down and do it. Your card has inspired me to give it a try today. You did a fabulous job on this!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.