Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF - Impressionistic Florals with Melissa Phillips

This was a fun card to make, too.  Melissa had lots of steps and I had to keep pausing the video so I could catch up with her.  I pretty much used the same colors as Melissa, even though she didn't always tell you what colors she was using and there were a couple she used, I didn't have.  But I really liked how it turned out, even though I wasn't really sure about the double embossing part.  It was hard to tell where you embossed the first time.  Glad it didn't have to be perfect...lol!



Gina K Pure Luxury White CS
Bitty Dot Basics Patterned Paper
TH Water Color Paper
PTI's Floral Sketches, Mini Blooms, Friendship Jar Flowers, Just the Jar: Pint, Background Basics: Text Style, Background Basics: Super Gingham Stamp Sets
PTI's Floral Sketches and Be Happy Dies
PTI's Inks: Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Mint Julep, Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon, Pale Peony, Autumn Rose, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst and Sweet Blush.
SU's small label punch.







Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the beautiful cards showcasing Impressionistic Florals here



2 comments :

  1. This turned out SOOO pretty Sue! This challenge was a lot of work, but I definitely think it was worth it in the end! It took me a long time too, but felt like I did Melissa proud in the end, and I think you did too...lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue, this is gorgeous!! The double embossing really does give it a softer look and I just love the colors you used. Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.