Sunday, April 17, 2016

So cute...

Hi everyone, I'm back again with one card that works for two challenges this week.  MFT Sketch Challenge #276 and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Let's do the Polka.

What a great sketch this week and I'm having fun seeing everyone's interpretation of this sketch.  And I just love SSS challenge this week, using polka dots.  I really struggle using patterned paper, so I thought I should try this one just to challenge myself on how to use polka dot paper that is so cute no matter what color it is.

SU Barely Banana CS (retired)
Gina K Pure Luxury White CS
PB Holiday Trimmings paper pad (yup, the green is from a Christmas paper pad)
Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe paper pad
TH Tumbled Glass and a bit of Chipped Sapphire Glass inks
Tuxedo Black ink
MFT I'm Tweet On You stamp set
MFT I'm Tweet On You, Tree-mendous and Blueprints #20 dies
SSS Wavy Scallop Stitches dies
Copics - R02, Y13 & Y08



I didn't order Tree-mendous on release night, but did within a day or two after seeing so many adorable cards using these trees, I caved and purchased them.  I'm so glad I did.  The card is too cute!  IRL!

Thanks for stopping by, I love it when you do.  Have a great week!

4 comments :

  1. Wasn't this a FUN sketch to play with?! And I love your trees...haven't even taken mine out of their package yet! You did an amazing job at using DSP on this card Sue...cute, cute card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just adorable! I love the patterned paper trees and grass! Thanks so much for the nice comment you left on my blog. Sure made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card, the way the birdies are holding the birthday banner absolutely love that idea.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling, Sue! I agree with you that polka dotted paper in any color is as cute as can be! What a great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.