Sunday, April 3, 2016

Just a few challenges...

Hi everyone,
After about 3 or 4 inches of snow yesterday, we are up to 50 degrees today...such crazy MI weather.  I enjoyed the falling snow from inside my warm house while making some cards.  Here is the card I made for Make It Monday Challenge #244, Color Throwdown #386 and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes".

I do love when I can make one card that works for more than one challenge.  I started out by watching Laurie Willison's video over at MIM on scoring, then checked out the colors this week on CTD...Lime, Teal and White and had to see what SSWC was this week, sweet as anything goes.   

PTI inks in Hawaiian Shores and Limeade
PTI Swoosh Dies and Wet Paint Dies
PTI Ombre Builder Stamp Set
Gina K Pure Luxury CS
ScorPal
DMC Floss
sequins

I really like Lime and Teal together and hadn't scored on a card in a long time.  I didn't have a card stock in either of these two colors, so I took the ink pad of Hawaiian Shores and covered a cut piece of white card stock with the ink and cut my dies out from it.  Thanks for the great challenges this week.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love it when you do.  Have a great week!



5 comments :

  1. Wet Paint and Swoosh combined looked great. Need to remember that. Great design and love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love your background stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Sue!! Love the color combination, and the simple scoring really adds that extra dimension to this fun and bright card! Great job on fitting it in for more than one challenge too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet scoring details and love the graphic background design in the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Such a fun design! Love the colors too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.