Monday, April 11, 2016

MFT Sketch #275

I've never done a Sketch challenge before.  I've always been intimidated by them for some reason.  I've been following MFT blog for awhile now and thought I would give their sketch challenge a try.  So here's my first sketch challenge card for MFT Sketch #275.  I couldn't find anywhere if we are to use MFT products, exclusively.  If anyone can answer that question for me, I'd appreciate it.  And if I was suppose to, I'm sorry, not everything on this card is from MFT, just most of it :)



Gina K Pure Luxury CS
Purple CS (from a local craft store)
MFT Tranquil Textures 6x6 paper pack
MFT I'm Tweet on You Stamp Set
MFT Hello There die
Spellbinder scalloped circle die
Tuxedo Black ink
Copics in lots of colors BV11, R83, G14, B34, G00, Y13, Y06, BV02, B12, YR18,YR16, B02, Y02, R81.












Thank you for stopping by, I love it when you do.  Make your week a great one!

1 comment :

  1. Cute, cute card Sue, and I love your coloring! And you know I LOVE the purple!! This is definitely a card that will brighten up someone's day! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.