Monday, November 17, 2014

Make A Wish

I am cutting it close on another challenge.  This time, I forgot until now (15 minutes before close time).  I had the cards done yesterday.

So this is really brief.  These cards are for Color Throwdown #318.

I used Marina Mist, Soft Sky and Pumpkin pie as my 3 colors.  I used all the circles from Simon Says' Luminary Circles and and Ring Frame dies.  Make a wish came from Penny Black's  Celebration dies.  I added some sequins to the orange card, too.

Thanks for stopping by.  Unfortunately, our internet is still acting up and I didn't get the cards posted in time.  Grrr!  I did find out, that it's Charter who is having a problem and it's not specifically our issue. 



1 comment :

  1. Bummer about the computer issues, as these are both great cards! I love how something as simple as a circle can make such an eye popping card! LOVE the color combo too! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.