Saturday, August 9, 2014

'Tis the Season....

for snow much fun!   I'm back again with another Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #120.  This week's challenge is to use skis, skates, sleds to create out Christmas card and this card will also work for Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Make It Sparkle.

I decided to use "Winter Wonderland" set from Penny Black.  I thought the bunny sledding on a large leaf would be perfect.  Both pieces of  card stock is from SEI's "Winter Song" 12x12 paper pack.

The snow is glittered and trees looked great in the background on this paper.  I colored the bunny with Copics #E23, E25, RV11, G12, G43, YG11 and B12. I added "Tis the Season" from PaperTrey Ink's "Signature Christmas" set.  I added just a touch of sparkle from PTI's "Make It Market Kit-Shakers & Sprinkles" by Betsy Veldman.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to stop by Merry Monday Christmas Challenge and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge to see what other beautiful


card were created.

6 comments :

  1. Awwwwww...too cute! Didn't realize you had this set too! Your bunny is adorable and I love your background...great card Sue!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can a sledding card be any cuter than this guy on his leaf? I don't THINK so! This is unique and darling, Sue!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh! What a sweet your image is..
    A FABulous Fun scene and I LOve your colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute, what a fun image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little bunny sliding down the hill on his leaf sled, Sue! How delightful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sue :-) the sledding bunny is adorable and I love the CAS design and all the sparkle, perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off verification to make it easier for us to leave comments, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.