Saturday, August 23, 2014

MM #122-Peace on Earth

After taking last week off from Merry Monday Christmas Challenge (I didn't have the supplies needed to make the card) I am back for this week's challenge #122.

I really liked this week's challenge of using black, silver and gold together on my card.  I was able to use a new die and stamp, too.

The card base is a black linen card stock, which I stamped "Peace on Earth" from PaperTrey Ink's "Think Big Favorites #21" stamp set in gold ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The star die cut is from PTI, also.  It is called "Dangled Stars".  I cut the stars out from a silver metallic paper.  I stamped "We Three Kings H126" from Morning Star Stamps in black ink and the star in gold ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder on white card stock and cut it out with Lil' Inkers "Stitched Mats Ovals", which I popped up on the card and I finished the card off with the gold ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other very beautiful cards at  Merry Monday's Christmas Challenge #122.

6 comments :

  1. So pretty, Sue! Love the scene you created and those dangling stars! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to use new toys?!!! And what wonderful toys you have here! Love the Wise Men and the hanging stars! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love that hanging stars die!! How awesome and fun to use new goodies! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die cuts you used and the little scene you created. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out SO pretty Sue! And how perfect is it to use that new star die with the 3 Wise Men?!! Beautifully done! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.