Saturday, May 17, 2014

Lots of Dots -- Make It Monday

I needed to make a birthday card and Heather's Make It Monday challenge fit perfectly.

On Heather's video, she shows you how she starts with VersaMark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder and then you use shapes to make your sentiment pop.

I started with Gina K's "Pure White" Luxury cardstock and used VersaMark and clear embossing Powder on PTI's "Happy Birthday" stamp from "Keep It Simple: Birthday Mini Stamp Set".  I then used Hero Arts "Box of Dots" stamp set in Stampin' Up's "Gumball Green", Pear Pizzazz", "Wild Wasabi" and "Garden Green".  I used SU's "Garden Green" Cardstock and a piece of designer paper from Gina K's "Wisteria Lane" Patterned Paper Pack.  I finished the card off with some DMC floss.  Such an easy technique and fun to do.

Thanks for stopping by and stop by Capture the Moment, Make It Monday Challenge to see some beautiful cards make with this technique.


1 comment :

  1. Great card Sue and I love all the green! This definitely was a fun technique to do!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.