Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Anniversary

My parents celebrated 56 years of wedding bliss this past weekend.  Here is the card I made them for their special day.

I used Gina K's "Pure White" luxury card stock and cut to the Gladstone card size.  I used PaperTrey Ink's "Embroidered Blooms" stamp set and "The Big Favorites #24" mini stamp set.  I used Stampin' Up's "Pear Pizzazz", "Tangerine Tango", "Melon Mambo" and "Daffodil Delight inks.  I finished off the card with a scrap of yellow designer paper, some rhinestones and orange baker's twine.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Tuesday.  After some cold temperatures last week, we are currently in the mid 70's...yay!!!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card Sue! I love all the bright colors you used and you just can't go wrong with that stamp set! And 56 years...WOW...what a milestone! Makes my almost 27 years seem like nothing! Great card...I'm sure they loved it! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.