Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Festive Friday #26 - Dasher

It's another Christmas Challenge.  Here's the inspiration picture...

All the card stock I used is from Stampin' Up ("Chocolate Chip", "Whisper White", "Cherry Cobbler" and "Glorious Green").  I stamped the Hero Arts' "Snowflake & Flourishes" background stamp on the white card stock with VersaMark ink and embossed it with Stampendous "Shabby White Embossing Enamel".  I did the same with SU's "Dasher" stamp.  I cut out "Dasher" with Spellbinder's "Small Scalloped Circles" and cut out a larger circle from the "Cherry Cobbler" card stock and stamped a snowflake flurry stamp from Inkadinkado (#60-00018) with VersaMark and embossed it with the "Shabby White Embossing Enamel" and did the same for the larger label.  I cut the ends of the "Merry Christmas" label and the "Cherry Cobbler" label with the "Small Scalloped Circles", too.  The "Merry Christmas" stamp is from SU's "More Merry Messages".  I stamped SU's Ivy stamp (from "Season's Sketches") on both "Cherry Cobbler" and "Glorious Green" card stock and fussy cut them out and attached them to the finished card.  Both "Dasher" and the "Merry Christmas" label are pop dotted.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other cards at Festive Friday Challenge blog


3 comments :

  1. Another GREAT card Sue! I love all the detail that went into this creation...your embossing is fantastic and really makes the card "pop"! I forget I have "Dancer" until I see others use him and then am reminded of what a great stamp that is! Thanks for the inspiration and reminder!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing Christmas card, Sue! Lots of great details. You are going to have a good stack of Christmas cards come Dec. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card has so many beautiful elements to it, Sue, and they're all so representative of the inspiration photo! I love the brown scallop circle with the reindeer on it and the swirls in the background remind me of the frosting! Thanks so much for playing along with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.