Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dynamic Duos Challenge #91 - Daydreamer

It's triple threat week over at Dynamic Duos.  We get to use 3 colors instead of just 2 this week.

I decided to use these colors to make a birthday card I need for the end of the week.  I used Stampin' Up's card stock "Wild Wasabi", "Melon Mambo" and "Tangerine Tango" along with Gina K's white card stock.  I also used SU's "Wild Wasabi", "Melon Mambo" and "Tangerine Tango" inks and PTI's "Daydreamer" and "Keep it Simple: Birthday" stamp sets to make this card.  Other than starting this card over a few different times, because I didn't like how it was turning out, it didn't take too long to do.  I had fussy cut out 3 of each flower last night on typing paper, because I knew I wanted to mask the flowers on my card today.  I finished the card off with Ranger's "Diamond" stickles and orange bakers twine.   Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the other great cards over at Dynamic Duos this week.

2 comments :

  1. WOW...love these colors together! This is definitely an eye catching card Sue...great job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on this weeks colors!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.