Monday, October 29, 2012

Snowflake fun


This Christmas card is also from last year.  Both stamps used are from Penny Black.  "It's Time to be Jolly" and "Before the Snow".  I used Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler ink on the girl and Handsome Hunter ink (discontinued) on the tree along with red glitter glue by Gary Burlin.  I used white cardstock and cherry cobbler cardstock, both from Stampin' Up, too.  I fell in love with "It's Time to be Jolly" stamp because when I was a kid, I loved playing in the snow and there wasn't anything better than playing in the snow when it was falling.  Falling snow just makes me want to spin in circle and catch snowflakes on my tongue!  I still like to catch snowflakes on my tongue when no one's looking...haha.  My secret is out!  Thanks for checking in. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.