Wednesday, October 24, 2012

25th Wedding Anniversary

Today's card is one I created for friends of ours who celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary this month.  We celebrated our 25th last year.  I really find it hard to believe we have been married for more than 25 years already.  It seems just like yesterday we were walking down the aisle looking forward to sharing our lives together.  I remember being a teen when my parents celebrated their 25 wedding anniversary and thinking that's a long time of being together.  How my perception of a "long time" has changed.  I'm sure our friends will agree.  Either way, celebrating 25 years of marriage is a great accomplishment that I don't think any of us would have accomplished without the love of Christ ever present in our lives and in our marriages.  Congratulations!


This card was made with all paper...no rubber stamping was used.  I purchased all the paper from my local scrapbooking store called Scrap, Scribble and Stick.  I used white, light and dark gray textured shimmering cardstock.  I also used designer paper from Creative Imaginations.  The glitter cardstock is by Best Creations.  I used the 25 from the Tim Holtz's "Mini Reindeer & 25 Set".  The "Happy Anniversary" was made on my computer and printed on the white textured shimmering cardstock.  The white sheer ribbon and the silver cording is from Stampin' Up and the rhinestone dots are from Michaels.  Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. It's sitting on my window ledge so I can enjoy it while I'm typing away...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.