Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Harvest

We have a member at church who has been in an assisted living facility for awhile and someone at church thought it would be a great idea to have a card shower for her to celebrate her birthday this weekend.    The stamp is from Stampin' Up "Always Thankful".  I colored the card with both Copic Markers (YR68, E25, 100 & C1)  and Stampin' Up markers (Real Red, Poppy Parade, Creamy Caramel, Barely Banana).  I used the Spellbinders "Classic Ovals-large" and mounted it to the Spellbinders "Lacey Ovales" (yes, the spelling is correct).  I used Chocolate Chip cardstock from Stampin'Up, the orange card stock I picked up at a stamping convention and don't remember which company sold it.  The orange cardstock has a shimmer to it. The designer paper is from Pebbles Inc, which I've had for a few years.  The button is from Stampin' Up, the ribbon from Michaels, the floss from a local craft store and the leaf brad is also from a local craft store, which I bought about 4 years ago.  I fell in love with this card as soon as I finished it.  I hope you like it too!  Thanks for checking it out.

2 comments :

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.