Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Leaves from MDS2


I've decided I would try to out the Stampin' Up "My Digital Studio 2" (which you can download for free for 30 days) and publish a card for the first time.  I made a 6x6 card using Always Artichoke and very vanilla cardstock.  I "stamped" the leaves in various colors and sizes in Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke inks.  The stamp is from the "Holiday Blitz" collection.   I "stamped"  thank you in Pumpkin Pie ink and that sentiment is from the "Enjoy Every Moment" collection.  The grosgrain ribbon is Always Artichoke and the brads are Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.  I also rounded the corners on the very vanilla cardstock.  Not bad for a digitally produced card.   Enjoy your Sunday and the extra hour we gained over night.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.