Friday, April 17, 2015

Peace and quiet

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to post for the past two weeks.  I'm adjusting to my added hours at work.  Right now, work is winning.   

I made this one for my son's 17th birthday about three weeks ago.  Here ya go, Julie, sorry I haven't been able to post it until now.  My youngest loves to hunt, so I thought this set from Penny Black would be perfect for a birthday card for him.

I started by stamping the row of pine trees in the back and then using the blending tool, I blended in blue and pink sky and added a bit of sun.  I then blended in the grass.  I added the larger pine trees, deer and birds.  I mounted the card on a piece of yellow and green card stock. Tim thought his card was awesome!

Recipe:  Penny Black's Nature's Friend stamp set, G-689 stamp by Art Impressions, Distress Ink in Broken China, Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss and Crushed Olive.  Stampin' Up's Daffodil Delight card stock and green card stock that I can't remember where it came from.  Stampin' Up's Chocolate Chip marker.

Thank you so much for stopping by.



1 comment :

  1. I can see why Tim liked it...it's beautiful! Lots to look at and still one layer...well other than the layering pieces that is! Well done Sue! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.