Monday, July 1, 2013

Flowering Flourishes Thank you

I CASed these thank you cards from a good friend, who is also a Stampin' Up demonstrator, Deb Bird, at a stamp camp she held last fall.  I never really looked at this stamp set (Flowering Flurishes) until she made this card.  As you can see, I fell in love with this set.  I've used it in different colors many times.  The green sets (Stampin' Up Old Olive cardstock and ink and Gumball Green cardstock and ink) I made for one of my co-workers who wanted some thank you notes.  I finished the cards off with some crystal stickles.

The purple card I made was for a wedding shower gift for another good friend's daughter who was married a week ago.  I made her 40 cards.  I used purple, as that was the color of the bridesmaids' dresses.  It was stamped with Stampin' Up's Concord Crush ink and the textured purple cardstock I bought at my local scrapbook store, Scrap, Scribble and Stick.  I used gemstones by the Paper Studio that I found at Hobby Lobby.  The thank you stamp is also from Stampin' Up, but I don't know which set it came from.  FYI, Concord Crush has been discontinued from Stampin' Up.  Gumball Green in one of the 2012-2014 in colors.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to have another post later this week.  I still have a graduation card, a wedding card and a couple of birthday cards to show.




1 comment :

  1. I still love this set too, and really like the purple card! I've only used green with it, so I guess I need to break out of my comfort zone and try some different colors! Glad to see you posting again...missed seeing your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.