Monday, June 24, 2013

It's fishing time again!

For those who don't know me, I love "Peanuts".  They have been my favorite for as long as I can remember.  I thought it was a perfect time of year to use this stamp for a birthday card.

Products used:  Stampin' Up's basic gray and perfect plum cardstock.  Watercolor blender pen used to color the water and sky with Stampin' Up's Baja Breeze and Bashful Blue inks.  Copic markers: YG63, B0000, BV11, B32, B34, Y13, T7, N1 and N4.  Stampabilities Fishing Time stamped with Tuxedo Black in by Momento.  The purple ribbon was purchased at Micheal's a few years ago.


Thank you for stopping by.  I hope to have another post later this week.  I have a couple thank you cards to show you.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.