Monday, July 22, 2013

Graduate Card

Good evening everyone,
Wow time does fly when you're busy.  I hadn't realized how long it had been since I posted a card.  Here's the graduation card I made for one of my friend's daughter.  Her last to graduate.  I used Always Artichoke (retired, Stampin' Up) as the background cardstock and attached black cardstock (has a shimmer to it, don't remember who the manufacturer is) on the Always Artichoke.  I stamped the Graduate Stamp (Paper Inspirations) in Tuxedo Black ink (Momento) and 3 of the butterflies from an old Stampin' Up stamp set (which I don't remember the name of) in Tuxedo Black ink on a sheet of designer paper from BoBunny's Country Garden Collection.  The green sparkling ribbon was recycled from some flowers I received earlier in the year.  The ribbon worked great with this card.  I knew keeping the ribbon was a great idea, even if every time I pick up the ribbon, I get glitter all over me!  Thanks again for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. I LOVED this card and have spirited it away to my secret stash....Calla's not observant enough to even know I took it! :0) Glad you posted it for everyone to see...it's definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.