Sunday, February 28, 2021

Hello Friend

 Well things didn’t go quite as planned today. I thought I had until 9pm pst for the Color Hues Challenge. It was 9am pst. Oops. Oh well, I have two cards done and I can submit them into SSS Weds challenge for “Anything Goes.”



I did get a chance to practice coloring with my Copics, which is always a plus in my book.  




Products used...

Copic colors: YR 20, YR00, YR 21, YR 31, Y23, Y32, Y35, YG01, YG05, YG13 & YG21

Ink Colors: Momento Tuxedo Black and Versa Mark

White Embossing Powder

Stamp sets:  Gina k’s Heartfelt Bouquet & A Little Love

Dies: Gina K’s Master Layouts, 1, 2 & 3, A little Love Stencil Bundle and W Plus 9 Hand Lettered Hello.  

Card-stock: SU’s Granny Apple Green, Apricot Appeal (discontinued) Gina K’s heavy weight card-stock.









Thank you so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate it.  Have a great week.




2 comments :

  1. Bummer about the AM and PM time frame, but I think we've all had that happen a time or two!! The cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL though Sue and your coloring is awesome!! Always love seeing you in blogland my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame to miss that challenge, Sue ... these are just beautiful ... your soft colouring really gives the flowers such depth and life! Lovely cards! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.