Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Gamsol & Colored Pencils

Hello everyone!  Yes, I'm still here.  It's has been quite awhile since I posted on my blog.  Time flies.  Life sure does know how to throw some curves!  Just as I'm starting to emerge from the curves into the straightaway, COVID-19 hits!  I'm praying for everyone who has been affected by COVID-19.








I've been enjoying Gina K's "Stamp & Chat" on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7pm central time.  Here's the link to her Youtube page. 











Last week she worked with Gamsol and Colored Pencils.  I haven't used Gamsol or colored pencils in a very long time, so I thought I would color right along with her.  Here's the cards I ended up creating from March 27. 















The stamp sets and the sentiments are all by Gina K.























Have a great week.  I do hope I will be able to start posting on a regular basis again. 

 Take care...stay safe...stay healthy...wash your hands often!!

3 comments :

  1. So good to see you back in blogland my friend!! Your cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I watched Gina's video too and went in search of my Gamsol and found like maybe 2 teaspoons left in the bottle! Still enough to play, but then I couldn't find the stumps to blend with...grrrrr! One of these days I'll try again!! But anyway, all 3 cards are so lovely...well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Sue ... great to see you again ... and with such lovely cards! They're fresh, airy and so spring-like ... a gorgeous trio! Stay safe ... hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Sue! So great to see you again. Your cards are so lovely! Well done!:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.