Sunday, December 2, 2018

Go Tell It On The Mountain

One of my favorite Christmas carols, especially sung in a gospel style. I used my new stamp set from Penny Black as my jumping off point for this card.  Again, the color throwdown gave me a bit of a challenge.  I don’t think of black much when I think of Christmas and just this week, I saw a news blurb about black Christmas trees, but I don’t think I could ever buy one.  So here is what I came up with for this week’s Color Throwdown #521.    I’m also entering this card at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge “Anything Goes.

I used GIna K white luxury cs, SU black cs, SU merry music dsp, SU ribbon, PB manger die and He is Born Stamp set & die set.









Thank you for stopping by, I love it when you do.

2 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Sue! It worked perfectly with the color combo and I LOVE that PB die! Really like how you added the music DSP too to go along with your sentiment. Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy seeing cards depicting the true meaning of Christmas, Sue ... and this one is lovely ... fabulous silhouette image, beautifully showcased with the silver and white details! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.