Sunday, November 4, 2018

A Fall Birthday

Hi everyone, It’s nice to be back stamping again. I’ve had this stamp for at least a year and finally had a chance to ink it up. I bought it at a local craft show.   I think this stamp is an obvious “watercolor me” stamp.  It’s called Shady Path by the Artful Stamper by SOI.  I took a bit of liberty and made the path a creek.   I used my SU stamps for watercoloring: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Pool Party.  The Happy birthday stamp is from HA CL661.  I’m entering this card into the Color Throwdown #517 and Simon Says Stamp Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge “Anything Goes.  As always thank you for stopping by.  I love it when you do. 


4 comments :

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Sue...beautiful coloring! Love that you made the path a creek too!! So good to see you posting again!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your watercoloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I can almost here the trickle of water running through your gorgeous autumn woodland scene, Sue ... your colouring is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.