Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter Wishes

 Wishing everyone
 a blessed Easter!

I don't usually send out Easter cards as it is always so busy at  Church.

This year, though, I was able to finish about 30 of them and was able to get them out in the mail earlier this week.  What an accomplishment for me!

I've been wanting to ink up this beauty for the past year!  Then I saw Penny Black has a Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anthing Goes, Optional Easter and my card works perfectly for their challenge.

I used PB "Spring Day" and watercolored this beautiful image

Products used

PB Spring Day
TH watercolor paper
Arteza Real Brush markers
PinkFresh Studios Folk Edge Rectangle dies
SU Purple Posy card stock

Thank you for stopping by, I love it when you do.  






2 comments :

  1. So glad I was one of the lucky recipients of this beautiful card Sue! Might just have to borrow this for next year...although I don't think I'll make 30 of them! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.