Saturday, October 28, 2017

Long time

Wow, I can't believe how this year is flying by and how long it's been since I had time to post to my blog.  We've had such a busy year.  Al and I remodeled our kitchen, which turned into a much bigger job as we also remodeled the laundry room, the living room and dining room.  We did almost all of the work except installing the countertop and kitchen sink.  We didn't kill each other either.  What a transformation from the 1980's.




I finally had some time to make a card for a challenge.  I've wanted this stamp set since I saw it in the SU catalog.  What a great set.  I'm entering this card in Color Throwdown #466 and SSS Wednesday challenge - anything goes.

Gina K ivory luxury layering CS
SU Perfect Plum CS and ink
SU Old Olive and Crushed Curry inks
SU Painted Harvest Stamp set
SU Crazy About You Stamp set
SSS Happy 3x4 Stamp set,
Versamark and embossing powder.














Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.  Have a great week.









3 comments :

  1. LOVE this card Sue...such a fun stamp set to work with and so happy to see you in blogland again!! Love all the before and after renovation pics too...like a whole brand new house!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new kitchen! love your card too! thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I thought I'd stop in and see if I've missed your posts and wish you a happy birthday - which I meant to do on Saturday! I hope you had a beautiful birthday celebration! I can't go over the beautiful transformation and I'm very impressed that you did it yourselves and didn't kill each other!!! I love your card, too! I miss you! Stay well!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.