Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Hi everyone!  This weekend was a busy one with a wedding shower for my future daughter-in-law and spending today celebrating Father's Day with my hubby, my dad and most of the family at my parents' home.  The weather was perfect...no rain!!

This is what my hubby would love to do every day, but right now it's just not possible.    When I saw this stamp, I knew it would be perfect for him!  This stamp isn't new in the Penny Black line, but it is new to me!

I used Stampin' Up's Real Red card stock as the base.  I stamped PB's Dropping You a Line in Tuxedo Black in on Gina K's Pure Luxury White card stock.  I water colored the image with SU's Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo and Smoky Slate inks.  I finished the card off with Happy Father's Day from PaperTrey Ink's Keep It Simple Father stamp set.  I did cut the stamp as is was a one line stamp and it didn't fit in the corner.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love it when you do!

1 comment :

  1. Great card Sue! Beautiful coloring and I'm sure Al just loved it...and I bet he wishes he could fish every day rather than work!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.