Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winter birthdays!!

I'm back again with a card for the Color Throwdown Challenge #324 and another January birthday card done.

Our color challenge this week was to use Red, Black and White on our card.  I decided to do another snowflake card...



 


I decided to do a triple stamped card.  I just love the way these cards look when finished.

I used Stampin' Up's Black card stock and Gina K's Pure Luxury White Card Stock and SU's Real Red ink and Momento's Tuxedo Black ink.

The snowflakes are from SU's Endless Wishes and the very small snowflakes and dots are from Judith stamps.  The Happy Birthday is from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Messages 3x4.

I finished off the card with black and red bakers twine and a white snowflake button.











Here's the same card, but using SU's Real Red card stock, PaperTrey Ink's Snowfall Additions and a red button.












 
The last card, I went back to using the black card stock as the base, turned the card width wide and stamped Hello from Altenew's Halftone Hello set and just tied the bakers twine in a bow.  Don't you just love this Altenew stamp?  I just had to order it when I saw it, but had to be patient as it was on back order for a bit.

4 comments :

  1. Wonderful snowflake cards Sue. Love the technique! I really like the last one with the script word! Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous snowflake cards using the triple stamped technique, Sue...love each one!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I love all the red and black snowflakes! Thanks so much for joining us for the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved this layout. Very Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.