Monday, January 21, 2013

Think Snow!

Sorry for the long break.  I had to get all the year-end reports for work done before the end of January, so I've been a tad bit busy.  But now that task is done for another year, I can focus on my fun again.  This card is one of a set of three I made for some friends as their Christmas gifts to pass on as thank yous, birthdays, well wishes, whatever they need a card for.  I left the inside blank just for that reason. 

Stamp: Think Snow by Whipper Snapper Designs
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac by Stampin' Up, and white cardstock by Gina K
Designer Paper: Winter Wishes by Echo Park
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Copic Markers: C5, Y17, YR68, BV13, B0000 and Y05
I also used a clear glitter marker.

I fell in love with this stamp.  I love to look at snow, but I don't like to drive in it!  We are getting our first major snow for the season today.   Hard to believe we hadn't had any real measurable snow before today! 

I hope to be back on my weekly posting schedule.  I will post another one of the cards I made for them next week.  Enjoy your week!

1 comment :

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.