Sunday, August 8, 2021

Masculine Happy Birthday

 I'm back again this week with another card for the Color Throwdown Challenge.  The colors for this week  CTD #654 are Kraft, Gray and White.  To me these colors are perfect for a masculine card.  This card also works for this week's SSS Monday Challenge:  Birthday.

 I find it funny when I need a masculine card, I can never come up with an idea.  I'm always scouring Pinterest and Instagram looking for them. This idea came to me very quickly.  

Back in May, I saw this bundle at Taylored Expressions and jumped on it.  I love this bundle and it's perfect for masculine cards!!!

 


Supplies:
Inks: SU Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Gray Granite
Momento Black Tuxedo
Card Stock:  SU Crumb Cake and Gina K's Luxury Layering Weight and Heavy Weight White.
Stamps & Stencils:  Taylored Expressions' Argyle Stamp & Stencil Combo and SUs's Biggest Wish Stamp set
Dies: Taylored Expressons' Dimonds Piercing Plate and SU Forever Flourishing Dies



I pierced my white cs first and then stamped the diagonal grid background.  After that, I used the three argyle stencils to color the gray and kraft diamonds.  I used blending brushes and blended Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Gray Granite to color the branches.

Have a great week!  There is still time to play with these colors.  The challenge is open until 6pm Monday, August 9.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I love it when you do.  Please leave a comment so I know you were here!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.